Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 (also known as VoxelMap) is a modification for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2 that adds a fully functional minimap (like the ones in WoW, Guildwars) on the right corner of your screen. Zan’s Minimap is very similar to Rei’s minimap but it has some extra options for customization. It has support for square map, waypoint beacons, death marker and better rendering. Also, it gets updated quickly as soon the new Minecraft version releases.
Zan’s Minimap Mod Features:
- Support for Aliens Motion Tracker and Retro Sun Direction mod
- Better height indicator for mobs
- Death Marker shows your last death location
- Square shaped minimap
- Graphical Menu for modifying map details.
- Radar Mod for multiplayer
- Additional texture packs supported
- Multiple languages supported
How to install Zan’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft:
Non Forge version:
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder “versions”.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename “1.7.4″ to “1.7.2_Zanminimap”.
- Open the 1.7.2_Zanminimap folder.
- Rename “1.7.4.jar” to “1.7.2_Zanminimap.jar”.
- Rename “1.7.4.json” to “1.7.2_Zanminimap.json”.
- Open “1.7.2_Zanminimap.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.4″ with “id”:”1.7.2_Zanminimap”, save the file and close it.
- Unzip mod file and copy all files into 1.7.2_Zanminimap.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click “Edit Profile”
- In “Use Version”, select “1.7.2_Zanminimap”.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- C:\Users\[Your computer user]\AppData\roaming\.minecraft\mods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Play and Enjoy!
- Download and install Liteloader
- Download the mod
- Put mod in your .minecraft/mods folder.
Download Zan’s Minimap Mod
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or profile of the mod, if you would like to see on the site a version that is not listed below do not hesitate to comment below.