XRay Mod 1.13 and 1.12.2 (with fly) is a modification for Minecraft 1.7.10 which enables X-Ray vision in your world seed. It enhances your mining experience by a great margin and allows you to find desired blocks easily with less effort. It works on both Single and multiplayer on any server you want. It filters all the useless blocks and comes with Nightvision for better view in caves and shafts. It is one the best most right now. The latest version is X-Ray Mod
XRay (Fly) Mod Features
(beta version – needs further testing before official release)
- Redstone finder
- Coordinates display
- Compatible with almost every other mod out there!
- XRay blocks are customizable
- Keybindings are customizable
- Very active developer
- X: Toggle XRay
- L: Toggle FullBright
- J: Toggles Coords
- The fly mod enables fly all the time, so just double tap space to start flying.
- fixed crash when falling out of the world - fixed crash on startup on some technic modpacks - fixed some blocks not being detected correctly on 1.11 - fixed a crash if using an older version of Java - added support for 1.11 - fixed occasional crash on startup - fixed compatibility issue with OptiFine - fixed compatibility issue with Forge on 1.9.4 - fixed compatibility issue with Forge and other misc bugs - fixed compatibility issue with Forge on 1.10.2 - fixed keybindings not loading correctly - rewrote how block names are detected - large overhaul of code - crash fix when using Malisis Doors mod on 1.7.10
XRay Mod 1.12 Installation
You can also drag and drop additional mods onto the installer to be installed along side XRay:
Alternatively, just place the downloaded .jar file into your mods folder if you use Forge.
If you are using Forge, LiteLoader, or any launcher that utilizes one of these modding platforms (such as Technic), you can install XRay manually by placing the downloaded file into your mods folder – just like you would do any other mod. LiteLoader is the same as Forge except you must place it into a versioned mods folder. (e.g. .minecraft/mods/1.8.4/XRay.jar).
Keybindings are now configurable in the Controls window ingame!
- Blocks.txt is a block dump containing names of all the available blocks.
- XRay.txt is the configuration file for XRay mode. Each line can contain either the name of a block or the ID of a block.
- Redstone.txt is the configuration file for Redstone mode. Its format is the same as XRay.txt
Download XRay (Fly) Mod for Minecraft
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or profile of the mod, if you would like to see on the site a version that is not listed below do not hesitate to comment below.