World Changers is a mod that adds huge features to your minecraft world
Currently there is two structures that is generated, the volcano, and the crater
All of these structures ARE randomly generated so you will never ever ever ever ever ever see the same thing twice.
- Volcano: The volcano can spawn in any shape or size. It is made with a new block that comes from World Changers and that is the Volcanic Rock. When you break the volcanic rock there is a chance that it will drop ash which can be used to make all sorts of awesome decorative ashen blocks. Inside every volcano there is a small room with a chest with lots of rare items. The tricky part is getting around the lava.
- Crater: In prehistoric times a giant meteor came and crashed into the fair lands of minecraftia totally destroying the landscape. The mysterious asteroid has a weird glowing core.
- Ghast Hive: The nether just got more challenging! The Ghasts have been hard at work building there new home out of the flesh of previous nether residents XD. I’m just joking, how could the ghosts make a hive out of flesh when they don’t even have fingers? Anyway the Ghast Hive is quite the challenge to navigate and explore, but the spoils you will find there are great. There are two tier chests in the Ghast Hive, one has some common nether items, wither skulls, ghost tears, etc. And the other has some more rare useful items.
- Black Light: Currently no crafting recipe, sorry. In the future this will be used to reveal hidden doorways in different dungeons.
How to install World Changers Mod 1.13.1
Learn how to install World Changers Mod correctly for the latest versions of Minecraft and earlier also, this is compatible with Minecraft 1.13.1 and 1.12.2!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Optifine HD (To improve the graphics and performance of minecraft with mods).
- Download the mod from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter. The Minecraft root directory will open.
- Go to Mods folder (/.minecraft/mods) and copy the Jar (or Zip) file there that you downloaded.
- Enjoy the Mod!
Download World Changers Mod
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of World Changers Mod on Minecraft Forum or Curse.