Wolfhound Resource Pack Preview
Genres :Realistic Resource Packs
Developer : ThistlePack
Do you like to see crowded bookcases, ornate carvings, and intricate patterns? Wolfhound just might be your resource pack, then. It’s a pack that is meant to put a new look to Minecraft, staying just true enough to original textures so you know what the blocks are, but then adding a personal touch to them with tiny details and delicate patterns. Every texture is hand-drawn on the computer or a sketch scanned from my sketchbook – you won’t find a single photo pasted into this texture pack.
How to install Wolfhound Resource Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “Wolfhound Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of Wolfhound Resource Pack on Minecraft Forum or Curse.