Thermal Expansion is a mod created by TeamCoFH (Cult of the Full Hub) originally as an addon of sorts to the popular mod “BuildCraft”. It added more levels of automation and machines using the power BuildCraft provided, Minecraft Joules. Soon, due mostly to the design choices by the BuildCraft developers, Thermal Expansion split into its own mod, with its own power system and no dependency on any mod. Currently it provides all that and more, as well as new things to come! From smashing ores to get the most ingots out of them to powering your furnaces, Thermal Expansion has a tool* for you!
How to install Thermal Expansion Mod 1.12
Learn how to install Thermal Expansion Mod correctly for the latest versions of Minecraft and earlier also, this is compatible with Minecraft 1.12 and 1.11.2!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Optifine HD (To improve the graphics and performance of minecraft with mods).
- Download the mod from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter. The Minecraft root directory will open.
- Go to Mods folder (/.minecraft/mods) and copy the Jar (or Zip) file there that you downloaded.
- Enjoy the Mod!
Download Thermal Expansion Mod
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of Thermal Expansion Mod on Minecraft Forum or Curse.