The Panorama # 2 Resource Pack
Developer : Evanchi
In the menu screen for Minecraft, the background uses 6 angled pictures, which can we projected in a cube around you to create the illusion of being in that space.
This simple texture-pack tweak gives you a unique panoramic background to enjoy when browsing through your menu screen!
In this pack, he has created a dark gloomy scene, similar to that of cloud-cover after a rainstorm.
How to install The Panorama # 2 Resource Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “The Panorama # 2 Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of The Panorama # 2 Resource Pack on Minecraft Forum or Curse.