Minecraft PseudoCraft Resource Pack
Developer : ThePseudopes
The PseudoCraft Resource Pack is a texture pack that will make the Minecraft world much smoother. It is a simple texture with resolution of 16×16, but you won’t believe your eyes how beautiful your world can become.With the help of either OptiFine or MC Patcher, the resource pack will bring realism to the world in high performance. Enjoy the magnificent sights lag-free with the PseudoCraft Resource Pack.
How to install PseudoCraft Resource Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “PseudoCraft Resource Pack Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of PseudoCraft Resource Pack on Minecraft Forum or Curse.