Description Pamplemousse Resource Pack:
Pamplemousse is a WIP resource pack which aims to simulate the look and feel of an HD resource pack, within a compact 16×16 package. It blends simplicity with complexity in order to create a smooth, clean, and dynamic gaming experience.
The theme of Pamplemousse is based around modern design and architecture, yet, it still retains a very traditional style. This allows for creating anything you would like, without having to use multiple resource packs. Want to build a modern home? Go ahead, it will look great! Want to stay classy and build a castle? Well, that will look fantastic as well!
Developer : MrFruitTree
How to install Pamplemousse Resource Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “Pamplemousse Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of Pamplemousse Resource Pack on Minecraft Forum or Curse.