Morph mod 1.13/1.12.2 is a mod that will allow you to morph into any Minecraft mobs.
Morph Mod Usage
- Browse previously acquired morphs with the (defaults) [ / ] keys (Square brackets, normally next to the Enter/Return key). Hit them to open the Gui and scroll up and down, hold shift to scroll left and right. (Works with the mouse as well, once the selector is open!). The mod will try it’s best to prevent duplicate morphs, however it cannot guarantee that.
- Select a morph with the Enter/Return/LMB. It takes ~4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire new morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the Delete/Backspace button. You however, cannot remove your original state, or the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the Escape/RMB. It will auto close if there is another Gui open.
- Add a mod to favourites with the ~ key, when in the Morph Gui. You can also hold the ~ key to open a radial menu to morph into your favourites!
How to install Morph Mod 1.13
Learn how to install Morph Mod correctly for the latest versions of Minecraft and earlier also, this is compatible with Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Optifine HD (To improve the graphics and performance of minecraft with mods).
- Download the mod from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter. The Minecraft root directory will open.
- Go to Mods folder (/.minecraft/mods) and copy the Jar (or Zip) file there that you downloaded.
- Enjoy the Mod!
Download Morph Mod
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of Morph Mod on Minecraft Forum.