Mooncraft Resource Pack
Developer : The_Fool76
Envious of Curiosity? Well now you too can explore alien worlds within Minecraft. This 16×16 texture pack changes blocks, items, armor and animal skins to make the world look completely alien.
How to install Mooncraft Resource Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “Mooncraft Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of Mooncraft Resource Pack on Minecraft Forum or Curse.