Minecraft Forge 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 is a Minecraft API which allows almost maximum compatibility between other Forge mods. It contains a clean room rewrite of Risugami’s Modloader which allows compatibility with modloader mods. It contains hooks into the base Minecraft files that allows modders to make their mods more advanced without editing base classes.
Minecraft Forge Changelog
- Rewrite of quite a bit of the Fuild capabilities for ItemStack immutability
- Added EnumHand parameter to Block.getStateForPlacement
- Provided access to ShapedOreRecipe width and height
- Performance improvements to IVertexConsumers
- New hooks to allow better management of modded GUIs
- New hooks for entity trampeling
- New slot limit function in IItemHandlers
- New hooks to allow modders to creat and manage their own DataFixers for help in migration
- New Forge Loading Icon/Logo Yay new branding assets!
- New EquipmentChangeEvent hooks
- New hooks in armor materials
- New hooks for ‘connectable’ blocks such as fences, and glass panes
- Expanded the Biome Dictionary
- Fixed AbstractMethodException in FML Registries
- Fixed issue with modders sending custom packets to vanilla clients
- Fixed custom packet payload size
- Fixed ItemCraftedEvent returning AIR incorrectly
- Fixed Hopper and Dropper item movement mechanics
- Fixed problem with server not closing compleetly when client exits unexpectidly
- Fixed world leak related to Redstone
- Fixed sky color blending not working for render distances >16
- Fixed issues with some modders custom Texture Sprites
- Fixed issue reading chunk data when the server and client disagree on block count
Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft Usage
Once the Minecraft Forge has been installed correctly onto your game. All you need to do is follow another mods installation instruction. It will NOT install a mod for you; it simply improves gameplay and allows the foreign mod to work properly. Often a mod will say: “requires minecraft forge”, obviously this means minecraft forge must be installed for the mod to work. Without it, minecraft will crash and you will be resulted in a black screen, followed by a game shutdown. Modloader will not work to replace modloader, so in saying this; do not attempt to install Modloader instead of Minecraft Forge when the mod says it required forge. Use common sense, reading over installation instructions is the key, and overall is not very difficult at all.
How to install Minecraft Forge:
- Download at the link below.
- Open Minecraft Forge API installer.
- Click OK.
Download Minecraft Forge API:
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or profile of the mod, if you would like to see on the site a version that is not listed below do not hesitate to comment below.
- For Minecraft 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 – Forge Downloads