About MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack
Developer : Magicman88999
Does your game lag with the default 16 bit texture pack? Want to try something new? Go ahead and download MagiCraft 8 bit! This awesome resource pack makes the game less laggy and also makes it look awesome!
How to install MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack on Minecraft Forum or Curse.