JourneyMap Mod 1.12/1.11.2 – is a client mod for Forge which maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the map in a web browser or in-game as a Minimap or full-screen.
It comes in two editions: (See JourneyMap Editions for a full comparison.)
- FairPlay (disables cave-mapping and radar in Multiplayer)
- Unlimited (all features available in Multiplayer).
Minimap or full-screen · Day / night maps · Cave / interior maps · Nether / End maps · Full Waypoint Management · Import Rei’s or VoxelMap (Zan’s) Waypoints · Save Map to File · Auto-Map entire single-player worlds · Auto-follow player · Mobs radar · Player radar · Named mobs
How to install JourneyMap Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip or jar file into
- C:\Users\[Your computer user]\AppData\roaming\.minecraft\mods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Play and Enjoy!