JourneyMap Mod 1.13/1.12.2 – is a client mod for Forge which maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the map in a web browser or in-game as a Minimap or full-screen.
It comes in two editions: (See JourneyMap Editions for a full comparison.)
- FairPlay (disables cave-mapping and radar in Multiplayer)
- Unlimited (all features available in Multiplayer).
Minimap or full-screen · Day / night maps · Cave / interior maps · Nether / End maps · Full Waypoint Management · Import Rei’s or VoxelMap (Zan’s) Waypoints · Save Map to File · Auto-Map entire single-player worlds · Auto-follow player · Mobs radar · Player radar · Named mobs
How to install JourneyMap Mod 1.13
Learn how to install JourneyMap Mod correctly for the latest versions of Minecraft and earlier also, this is compatible with Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Optifine HD (To improve the graphics and performance of minecraft with mods).
- Download the mod from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter. The Minecraft root directory will open.
- Go to Mods folder (/.minecraft/mods) and copy the Jar (or Zip) file there that you downloaded.
- Enjoy the Mod!
Download JourneyMap Mod
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of JourneyMap Mod on Minecraft Forum or Curse.