About Minecraft JohnSmith Texture Pack
Genres : Popular Texture Packs
Developer : JohnSmith
JohnSmith texture pack is highly customizable, so you can change certain things you don’t like about the pack, you can make the pack your own. This texture pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack. This texture pack is a community favourite texture pack
How to install JohnSmith Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “JohnSmith Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of JohnSmith on Minecraft Forum or Curse.