Golbez22′s Medieval Resource Pack
Developer : Golbez22
The intentions of this pack is to use McPatcher features to make a world of minecraft that unfolds more and more as you travel, because the environment will be so much more expansive and unique. For example when entering a cave in current Resource packs you just see a formation of blocks with a repeating pattern…if you have seen one cave you have seen them all, but in this pack every cave is unique because you wont see a wall pattern form because their are thousands of combinations that can occur and even every side of the blocks you find has the possibility of being different…also there isn’t uniformity…in most packs you identify a block like ore because every time you see it it is the same in my pack every ore you see is 1 out of 256 variants!.
How to install Golbez22′s Medieval Resource Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “Golbez22′s Medieval Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of Golbez22′s Medieval Resource Pack on Minecraft Forum or Curse.