About GameBoy User InterFace Resource Pack
Developer : NoxCrew
One of our Texture Artists created a simple but stunning Graphical User Interface based on the GameBoy theme. Rather than using only 4 colours, this pack is an 32×32 8bit spectacular masterpiece on it’s own.
Arsenic decided not to go the full length of changing every block, item or Mob because of the fear that with everything very being similar shades of green will just make the pack colour scheme over powering. This also means that you have have a very nice interface and still have the recognisable vanilla textures.
How to install GameBoy User InterFace Resource Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “GameBoy User InterFace Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of GameBoy User InterFace on Minecraft Forum or Curse.