Hold control and place a block, it will place as many as possible in that direction till it hits something or you run out of blocks to place. Very useful for bridge building. Even in creative, it will only place as many block as as you have in the stack!
It can do both vertical and horizontal placement. It modifies only the ItemBlock class only. Not many mods do this (that I know of), so should be fairly compatible.
The configuration file is found in the config folder in your main minecraft directory, the file is ./config/fastbuild.cfg. Run minecraft once with the mod installed to get the configuration file created automatically.
The key that must be pressed to use fast build, any of the static key values from here should work.
Determines the maximum number of blocks that will be attempted to be placed at one time.
Determines the maximum number of blocks that will be attempted to be placed at one time in the vertical direction.
How to install Fast Building Mod 1.13
Learn how to install Fast Building Modcorrectly for the latest versions of Minecraft and earlier also, this is compatible with Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Optifine HD (To improve the graphics and performance of minecraft with mods).
- Download the mod from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter. The Minecraft root directory will open.
- Go to Mods folder (/.minecraft/mods) and copy the Jar (or Zip) file there that you downloaded.
- Enjoy the Mod!
Download Fast Building Mod
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of Fast Building Mod on Minecraft Forum or Curse.