What is DaFlight?
Inspired by the likes of Zombe’s ModPack, DaFlight is a LiteLoader-based fly/sprint-mod with a simple fullbright feature bundled in for good measure.
- Fly Mod – ditch creative flight for a speedier (or slower) flying experience. DaFlight has two speed settings, normal and boosted.
- Sprint Mod – run and jump around like a maniac. Also has a ‘normal’ and boosted speed mode.
- FullBright – a gamma boost that lights up even the darkest of places.
- Customisation – from controlling how much ‘momentum’ you have while flying, to how quickly you move from side to side, you’ll be able to find the perfect set-up.
- Compatibility (fingers crossed!) – DaFlight ‘should’ be compatible with most mods (providing they’re compatible with LiteLoader). This includes Optifine and Forge (at the time of testing).
- Server-side Management
Controls can be re-bound in minecraft’s ‘Control Settings’.
Control Name (DefaultKey) – Description:
- Toggle On/Off F
- Toggle SpeedModifier X
- Toggle Cinematic Mode C
- Up Space
- Down LShift
- IncreaseSpeed RBracket ie ]
- DecreaseSpeed LBracket ie
- Toggle On/Off R
- Toggle SpeedModifier X
- IncreaseSpeed RBracket
- DecreaseSpeed LBracket
- Toggle On/Off Minus ie –
On Increasing/Decreasing Speeds:
The ‘Speed++‘ and ‘Speed–‘ controls will only adjust the speed modifier for the mode you are currently using. For example, FlightMod has a ‘base speed’ mode and a ‘boosted speed’ mode (denoted by an asterisk *). You can adjust each speed independently, and those settings will be stored in your mod config file. The same can be said for SprintMod.
You can modify your DaFlight settings from the LiteLoader ConfigPanel
- DaFlight has been designed with SingePlayer and Creative-type servers in-mind (or any server that would normally allow flying). Therefore, you will not be protected from fall damage unless the server has been set up that way.
How to install DaFlight Mod 1.12
Learn how to install DaFlight Mod correctly for the latest versions of Minecraft and earlier also, this is compatible with Minecraft 1.12 and 1.11.2!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Optifine HD (To improve the graphics and performance of minecraft with mods).
- Download the mod from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter. The Minecraft root directory will open.
- Go to Mods folder (/.minecraft/mods) and copy the Jar (or Zip) file there that you downloaded.
- Enjoy the Mod!
Download DaFlight Mod
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of DaFlight Mod on Minecraft Forum or Curse.