CrEaTiVe_ONE’s Medieval Resource Pack:
Developer : CrEaTiVe_ONE
Bored of simple or realistic Resource Packs on this website? Look over here. Here is a Resource Pack which isn’t simple or realistic. It just has the feeling of awesomeness inside it! The feeling of Middle Age which is called Medieval Texture Pack is now here! Many people say that Creative One gives off an aura feeling of middle ages or medieval. Yeah, it gives off aura. (AURA). Creativity + medieval = awesomeness. If you don’t believe me, this Medieval Texture Pack proves it all. The developer of Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack also teaches me something. A medieval pack or any other Texture Packs out there, it doesn’t need to be simple or realistic. Just be creative and create your own style! Whether your own style is simple, medieval, or realistic. You can still create an awesome pack like this one!
Preview: How to install CrEaTiVe_ONE’s Medieval Resource Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “CrEaTiVe_ONE’s Medieval Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of CrEaTiVe_ONE’s Medieval Resource Pack on Minecraft Forum or Curse.