Carpenter’s Blocks Mod Description
This mod adds slopes and a custom variety of vanilla blocks to the game! They may look like ordinary frames or wooden blocks in their base form, but they can actually be covered with nearly any block in the game. The frame will inherit the cover blocks texture and most of its other properties including flammability, explosion resistance, and more.
In addition to covering the block with almost anything, you can also overlay any of the blocks with grass, snow, hay, web, mycelium or vine! Still not convinced? Craft the Carpenters Chisel and carve elaborate designs into any of the blocks. Custom patterns can easily be added.
What are you waiting for? Picket fences, walls as high as you want and more await you!
Carpenter’s Daylight Sensor
Carpenter’s Pressure Plate
How to Apply Overlays:
Overlays give you extra freedom in customizing Carpenter’s Blocks. Unlike covers, they enable you to place grass, web, vine, snow or hay on any Carpenter’s Block in addition to covers.
How to Create Slabs:
To create a slab, you need the Carpenter’s Block. This block has two functions: to allow any mod block to be overlaid with grass, snow, web or vine, and; to form vertical and horizontal slabs.
To shape it into a slab, right click the block with the Carpenter’s Hammer. The slab will form opposite of the side you hit. Carpenter’s Blocks placed adjacent to the slab will match the neighboring slab type automatically. Hold the sneak key while placing the block to override this behavior.
How to use this Mod:
- All blocks when placed will be in an uncovered state. You must cover the block with a solid, full block for it to inherit the cover block’s properties. These properties include flammability, explosion resistance, etc.
- You can overlay blocks with grass, snow, web, vine and hay by right clicking on Carpenter’s Blocks with the items shown in the images above. A grass overlay will enable any cover block with a solid top surface to sustain plants like flowers and saplings.
- For slopes and stairs, corners will be constructed automatically. Left- and right- clicking these blocks will alternate block directions and/or shape. Hold the sneak key to override auto-transforming.
- Barriers will generate posts at corners and intersections. Left click any barrier to force a post. Every barrier has a matching gate type – select type by right clicking either a barrier or gate with the Carpenter’s Hammer. You can adjust vanilla barrier/gate plank depth by left clicking the block with the hammer.
- Buttons, levers, pressure plates and the daylight sensor are capable of inverting their redstone state by left clicking them with the Carpenter’s Hammer.
- Pressure plates can have their trigger type configured by right clicking them with the Carpenter’s Hammer. Select whether you want players, monsters, animals or all entities to influence the pressure plate.
- Any Carpenter’s Block can have it’s overlay and cover removed by holding the sneak key and left clicking on the block.
How to install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod
Learn how to install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod correctly for the latest versions of Minecraft and earlier also, this is compatible with Minecraft 1.13.2 and 1.12.2!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Optifine HD (To improve the graphics and performance of minecraft with mods).
- Download the mod from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter. The Minecraft root directory will open.
- Go to Mods folder (/.minecraft/mods) and copy the Jar (or Zip) file there that you downloaded.
- Enjoy the Mod!
Download Carpenter’s Blocks Mod
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Download.