About BladeCraft Resource Pack
Developer : MrShortee
This resource pack is not intended for normal survival. MCPatcher or Optifine needed for animated paintings, custom sky and more!
The pack works with vanilla Minecraft but there are minor problems.
How to install BladeCraft Resource Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Forge ModLoader and install it.)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of Optifine HD Mod.)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Minecraft Mods and install them.
- Download the “BladeCraft Resource Pack” bellow.
- Open up your .minecraft folder go to; Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “resourcepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Resource Packs” section.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of BladeCraft Resource Pack on Minecraft Forum or Curse.