This mod will automatically reel in and recast your fishing rod when you catch a fish. You can disable it using its GUI, which opens using a configurable key. Just cast the fishing rod one time into the water and let the mod do the rest.
Autofish Mod Usage
- Very simple to use, just cast the fishing rod into the water once, and it will automatically reel in at the correct time and recast after a couple second wait.
- Configurable key (V by default) to open a GUI for changing individual settings.
- Enable Autofish Toggles the entire mod on or off.
- Enable MultiRod After using up a rod, it will try to auto switch to the next one in your hotbar if it exists, so you can fish for
extended periods of time with multiple rods. (Switches to the first rod in your hotbar after each reel). Its sub-setting, Dont allow rods to break with multirod, ignores fishing rods after they are almost broken (for players who use plugins such as McMMO repair).
How to install Autofish Mod 1.12
Learn how to install Autofish Mod correctly for the latest versions of Minecraft and earlier also, this is compatible with Minecraft 1.12 and 1.11.2!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Optifine HD (To improve the graphics and performance of minecraft with mods).
- Download the mod from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter. The Minecraft root directory will open.
- Go to Mods folder (/.minecraft/mods) and copy the Jar (or Zip) file there that you downloaded.
- Enjoy the Mod!
Download Autofish Mod
The download links may be outdated, so we recommend you always check the website or Thread of Autofish Mod on Minecraft Forum or Curse.